Who doesn’t love pizza? Combine this cheesy favorite with the most “spooktacular” time of the year, and you’ve got yourself a festive Halloween treat! These mini ghost pizzas only require a few ingredients and make a great addition to any Halloween gathering! Or, make one big pie to share.
What you’ll need:
- One 1-pound ball prepared pizza dough
- All-purpose flour, to roll the dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 20 slices mozzarella cheese
- Sliced ripe olives
- 1 small ghost-shaped cookie cutter
What you’ll do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the baking sheet with the olive oil.
- Divide the dough into 16 portions. Flatten each portion into a thin round (about 1-1/2 inches) and place on the baking sheet.
- Spread sauce as desired on each round of dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, use the ghost cookie cutter to cut a ghost out of each cheese slice.
- Once the pizza dough rounds are cooked, immediately place a ghost shaped cheese slice on each mini pizza.
- Add pieces of olives for faces.
Make it fun!
You can make this recipe full-size, mini or with festive cookie cutters and shapes for all of your other favorite holidays.
For more Halloween tips and ideas, visit our Pinterest board!
Trust the experts at Augusta University Health with all of your health and wellness needs. We offer a variety of care centers and practice sites to fit your schedule and needs. To make an appointment at one of our care centers today, visit augustahealth.org, or call 706-721-2273 (CARE).