This easy vegetable stir-fry includes edamame, roasted cashews and your choice of brown rice or quinoa, so it’s packed with protein and perfect for a quick, meatless dinner!
Ingredients (makes 4–6 servings)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced bell pepper, fresh or frozen
- 1 large head broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1/2 cup peas, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups cooked brown rice or quinoa
- 3/4 cup roasted salted cashews
- 1 cup shelled edamame, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha
- Sliced green onions for garnish (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Once hot, add onion. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger to pan and sauté for another 3 minutes. Add carrots, bell pepper, broccoli and peas. Sauté for another 5 to 7 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- Add cooked brown rice, cashews and edamame, stirring until heated through.
- Pour soy sauce and sriracha on top and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Helping you keep life simple and healthy