Stave off your crunch cravings with this healthy vegan, gluten-free snack!
What you’ll need:
- 10 oz macadamia nuts
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp parsley
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
What you’ll do:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place macadamia nuts in a gallon size bag.
- Measure out and add in all the spices.
- Add in olive oil. Seal bag then shake vigorously until all the nuts are coated.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 to 15 minutes making sure not to burn.
- Remove and let cool.
- Store in air-tight mason jar or container.