Do you have a sweet tooth and looking for a healthier way to satisfy your taste buds? Here’s a low-carb option. Enjoy this keto chocolate chip cookie recipe!
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup ghee
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp stevia
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a small bowl whisk together ghee and coconut oil.
- Add the stevia, egg, vanilla extract and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add both bowls together and mix.
- Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Once everything is mixed together, get a scoop of the dough and form small balls.
- Place on a cookie tray about 1 inch apart and bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool before eating.