Eggnog is an all-time favorite, especially around the holidays. Enjoy this low-carb eggnog recipe!
What you’ll need:
- 2 large eggs
- 5-7 drops of liquid stevia
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
What you’ll do:
1. Crack the eggs and put the egg whites and yolks in two separate bowls.
2. Whisk the yolks until they are light yellow in color. Add 5-7 drops of liquid stevia and whisk again.
3. Add the heavy whipping cream, almond milk, and cinnamon to the yolk mixture and whisk to combine. Set aside.
4. Using a hand mixer whisk the egg whites until you get soft peaks.
5. Combine the whites and yolk mixture and whisk. Let this chill in the fridge for 4 hours.
6. Remove mixture from the fridge and whisk before serving. After pouring into serving glass, add additional cinnamon, if desired.