Looking for a healthy breakfast alternative, look no further! This recipe contains antioxidants, protein, and fiber. This nutrient rich smoothie will help get your energy up and get your day started right.
- 2 handfuls of kale or spinach
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 2 orange slices
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 cubes of ice
- Wash the kale/spinach and pat dry.
- Pull out your blender.
- Add all of the above ingredients into the blender until everything is a nice creamy texture.
*Tip: If you have the time, you can meal prep and make several servings of this delicious smoothie and store in your refrigerator to drink for breakfast throughout the week.